Are you a Business Owner?
Set up your Private Seller Account and create your listing todayGet Started Here
Olive Oil Farm / Business For Sale in Cyprus: Unique Oppotunity
Olive Grove, Olive Mill Factory, Storage & Bottling Facilities, Theme Park, Established Collaborations, Exports. Asking Price: €550.000 + €300.000 for Freehold Land.
Location: 25,551sq.m. of freehold land, conveniently located half-way between Limassol and Paphos, just a fifteen-minute drive from the beach and a half-hour drive to Troodos Mountain.
Profit from Day 1 – Vertical & Horizontal Integration: From the tree to the consumer.
• Fully grown ‘koroneiki’ olive trees that yield harvest annually.
• Established collaborations with other large producers.
• Set-up olive mill factory (the only one in Cyprus with cold pressing and mill stones), storage and bottling facilities. A ‘green’ unit: ISO22000, ISO9001, ISO14000.
• Established brand name. Licenses, certificates, awards, and distinctions – extensive media coverage.
• Established distribution & export channels.
• A set-up income generating theme park with collaborations with tour operators, schools, group and individual visits: Admission fees, Shop sales, Cafeteria sales, Olive mill revenues (olive pressing for other farmers and sale of the residue), animal food, Snow machine.
• Financial report furnished upon request.
• We could stay on to offer advice and know-how and to train new staff if required.
Our valuation assessment is furnished upon request. In case of serious interest, we welcome your visit on the premises as well as your own valuation assessment.
Ideal for nature lovers.
Situated in an idyllic location, it is the optimal choice for people who seek to slow down and enjoy the serenity of the beauty of the environment and the inner peace that working the land has to offer.
More information available upon request. Please contact seller below for further details.
Anogyra, Limassol District Cyprus
Location: 25,551sq.m. of freehold land, conveniently located half-way between Limassol and Paphos, just a fifteen-minute drive from the beach and a half-hour drive to the top of the Troodos Mountain.
Potential for Growth: worldwide increase in demand for olive oil and organic products.
We are willing to stay on and train new staff.
If you own a business and are considering selling, visit our Sell a Business section. Limited Trial available.Sell Your Business