Are you a Business Owner?
Set up your Private Seller Account and create your listing todayGet Started Here
The company is a Texas-based licensed provider of masonry, concrete and general construction
services for the public and private sectors for the Dallas/Ft. Worth area. In addition to its overall
success in business, the company has recently achieved a significant increase in revenue and has
won several public maintenance contracts that generate recurring revenue.
· Project backlog of $22 million as of August 2020, comprised of 48 total active projects
· Specialty in large commercial projects, with largest project-to- date of over $4 million
· Year-over-year growth from 2015 to 2019 of top-line revenue with profit margins averaging 7.1%
· Highly complementary service divisions offering a turn-key solution for clients
· Diversified client base across both public and private sectors
· Established recurring revenue from annual public maintenance contracts
· Strong labor force capable of undertaking simultaneous projects
· Expand presence into other key metropolitan Texas markets, including Houston, Austin and San Antonio, all rated as top construction markets in the U.S
· Strong key management positioned to manage operations while furthering internal growth
· Hire additional estimators to bid and obtain more projects
· Dallas/Ft. Worth, Texas
· The company primarily serves the Dallas/Ft. Worth region but has performed installations across Texas. The company typically serves public municipal clients in addition to private clients in the residential and commercial markets and oil and gas industry.
· The company operates from two facility locations which include a 6,500 square-foot office and a 6,500 square-foot warehouse. Both facilities are on a three-acre property located in the greater Dallas/Ft. Worth area and are leased from an unrelated third-party.
· The company's majority owner is looking to pursue other non-competing interests and make a full exit. He is open to a variety of deal structures and is willing to stay on for a period of time to ensure a smooth transition to new ownership.
If you own a business and are considering selling, visit our Sell a Business section. Limited Trial available.Sell Your Business