Are you a Business Owner?
Set up your Private Seller Account and create your listing todayGet Started Here
The company is a provider of wellhead, flowline, and other high-pressure control products for the oil and gas upstream market. The company maintains a large stock of inventory that is primed for rapid shipment to customers across the globe to meet the demands of the time-sensitive oil and gas production market.
· Capable of meeting short-notice demands for oil and gas products that typically have a lead-time of 4 - 6 weeks
· 95% repeat business in highly-specialized, niche market
· In-house engineering team capable of verifying high-quality products throughout the manufacturing process
· Adjusted EBITDA margin of 26.4% for FY 2019
· Strong relationships with manufacturer suppliers that provide high quality, safe and price-competitive products
· Build upon existing customer relationships to expand outside of the Permian Basin
· Establish distribution warehouses in Louisiana, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania and other underserved oil and gas production areas
· Expand product lines to reach new customers as well as further relationships with existing customers
· Houston, Texas
· The company's primary geographic market are oil and gas customers with production in the Permian Basin. The company also has customers in other U.S. states, Mexico, South America, Canada, and the Middle East.
· The company operates from three locations which include a 30,000 square-foot warehouse with 3,000 square-feet of office space and a separate 5,000 square-foot repair facility in Houston, Texas. The third location is a 10,000 square-foot warehouse and office space in Odessa, Texas. All locations are leased from unrelated third-parties.
· Ownership is looking for a synergistic strategic partner to help take the company to the next level of growth. The owners are open to various deal structures to achieve this goal.
If you own a business and are considering selling, visit our Sell a Business section. Limited Trial available.Sell Your Business