Are you a Business Owner?
Set up your Private Seller Account and create your listing todayGet Started Here
High precision CNC engineering company with a particular presence in the aerospace, nuclear, motorsports and defence sectors.
Turner Butler has been appointed to invite offers of purchase for 100% of the Issued Share capital of a high precision CNC engineering company.
The business has the following key attributes:
• Wide range of milling and turning CNC machines required to meet customer requirements.
• Small batch, prototype and even ‘research and development’ volumes.
• Loyal customer base - nuclear, defence, aerospace and motorsports industries.
• Long term contracts in place with some customers.
• Qualified and highly skilled technicians.
• BS/EN 9100, ISO 9001 accreditation.
• Renewed order book – orders stretching weeks ahead.
• Extensive growth and expansion opportunities.
• Workshop facility has been modernized and expanded.
The business provides an acquirer with an ideal bolt on for a company already operating in the engineering sector, looking for additional customers, capacity and contracts to expand.
For the financial year ending June 2016, the business generated turnover in excess of
£2 million with gross profits of almost £863,000 (this includes direct wages above the GP line).
If you own a business and are considering selling, visit our Sell a Business section. Limited Free Trial available.Sell Your Business